Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New Doll Dresses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I listed my new designs on ebay last night.

    What do you all think???

    Just see my sigy for the link.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Samantha and Nellie's dresses!! Makes me want to go out and get the dolls just for those dresses.
    Tracy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Already have them on my watch list! It's so hard to pick a favorite- and I'll send the link to my Mom- she deleted her e-bay account due to troubles with someone else using it, so she says I'll have to bid for her!

    I can't wait til I can give her the dress (the one in your avatar) I won for her already-she'll be hooked in an instant!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much ladies!!!

    Kit_Girl--that is so sweet of you to say that. I think these would be cute on a Girl of Today too though, don't you?

    Jen, when is your Mom's birthday??? I can't wait to see what she thinks----I hope she likes it. That is one of my favorite dresses for Molly. But, then again, I love the Patriotic Dresses sooooo much!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are adorable! I also love the one in your avatar. Is that one you made? If so, are you going to be selling it as well?
    Hint, hint . . . pleeeeasssee ! ! ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're all beautiful! I love the Graces game with Felicity and Elizabeth; so much attention to detail! I really adore Nellie in her white middy outfit, too. But all 4 outfits are lovely!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beautiful as always! Hopefully someday AG will stop retiring things left and right so I can save enough to afford one (OK some) of your gorgeous outfits!

  8. #8
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I love the middy dresses and of course anything for Felicity. Everyone, I have one Felicity dress and one Molly dress on the way. I HIGHLY recommend getting one [or more [img]wink.gif[/img] ] of her original designs!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member p69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you make the best dresses on ebay!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!!!!!!! love them all! LOVE to play game of graces! taught that to the kids at camp a few years back.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •